Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 28 - Anjou-san and Seto-kun's Written Apologies

Thanks @_anq You are the hero we all need, my grandchildren will know your story and pass it on from generation to generation, again, Thank you.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, so many chaps, thanks for the work, translator kun/chan makes me really happy.

Fed-Kun's army
thats it for today folks, since ang pass the torch to other translator, we will wait for like 2-3 months for a new chapter joke lol

Aggregator gang
@_anq Good job on going the extra mile and then 500 more for these rapid fire uploads.

As for the chapter in question, I guess with Anjou basically saying Seto will be a house husband (unless that's her pushing Seto in the direction to become a teacher), I assume, at this point, that Seto wont really change all that much by the time the manga ends.

He hasn't done much to counter Anjou's teasing outside of eating an apple Anjou took a bite out of. So he's not getting anymore assertive really. He did break the rules with doing a hotpot for Anjou, which happened after he criticized Anjou whenever she did one for him, so I guess if anything, Seto will learn to be slightly less by the book. So that's something.

Dex-chan lover
@_anq Thank you for being so dedicated to this nerdy plight, when you could be using your powers for any amount of great/lesser good.

At this point, Anjou is always a step away from making this a hentai...but the teacher was correct — why flirt so hard at school when you have can guarantee your “prey” won’t escape in more private places?

@_anq, a man... a LEGEND!
you've done so much for us , now rest and that the best gyaru Anjou teasin you in your dreams tonight

Thank you @_anq! I’ve been going through a rough patch in my life and reading this manga has been one of the few things getting me through it. You scanlators really are the best

Users who are viewing this thread