Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 40 - A Slightly Upset Anjou-san

Dex-chan lover
Inuyama is the one moving the plot along of all things .... Sigh i was hoping theyd move on from this friendship they have but it seems very unlikely.

Pouting Anna was great really adds a different flavor.

Dex-chan lover
Inuyama is the character this series needs but does not deserve.

Dex-chan lover
Crap message page; it’s great if you're the one doing the translation, but most of us have to pay the translators for them to do the job... and then we still buy the manga to get it translated.
So... nope; yer fulla shit, facepalm.

Poor Inuyama, my boy doesn't deserve all this

Especially being rumored to have an affair with Seto lmao

omg i finally found the cursed credits page
i support you facepalm scans! jb deserved to die :)

Dex-chan lover
You know it would've been interesting to see Seto become more popular after the couple contest and see how that affects him as well as his relationship with Anjou. However, it looks like the author prays to the gods of status-quo, so he conjured up the "Mistaken for Gay" trope which now seems to put Seto back into the role of class outcast.
It would've been cool to see a slight switch in roles with Seto becoming the popular one and Anjou becoming the person who was "dating up" for at least a couple of chapters and see how they react to that. Shame it only amounted to two girls thinking Seto was cute and Anjou getting "slightly upset" while Seto was oblivious to the whole thing.
Exactly my thoughts, 5 years later lol

Users who are viewing this thread