Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 40 - A Slightly Upset Anjou-san

Man I'm cool with your scan motto but do you gotta use that hideous Sonic picture from the upcoming movie?

Dex-chan lover
the ending was kinda weird... was that an omake or something? the last couple pages...?

@no168_92 Yeah, it's an omake between chapter 40 and 41. We put it in chapter 40 because it didn't make sense to have a separate release for two pages. Most of the omake specifically say they are, but this one didn't for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
Good chapter, but while I'm happy about more Anjou of course, I'm also sad about how instead of picking up tons of series that haven't had a single updates in months, TL groups instead fight each other for series already getting translated

@Kalocin but i thought the existing sonic's design will be scrapped out... I remember reading some articles somewhere that the producer will change its appearances due to the massive critics they've garnered from the trailer...
Personally, i also think that 'sonic' is fugly... I mean srsly, it worked well with pikachu but not the other way around with sonic... Lol...

Fed-Kun's army
First page (not including the donation begging call out) bottom right panel, looks like our duo is flying while carrying that box

First page lol.
Are they talking about the guy who said his mother is sick so he need donate or something?

Power Uploader
@Darklight99 To be fair translators like to work on something they enjoy instead, it's not up to us to tell them to pick something up if they don't like it in the first place.

I'd say, if people wanna buy a coffee, that's cool but if you are begging for money, that's problematic. Well anyone on their own, I guess. Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread