Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 44 - Anjou-san Wants to Go To the Arcade

Eh, truck-kun skull fucked my car to the point that the front side of it was practically a pancake and I made it out without so much as a sprain so I'm sure translator kun is doing fine.

My childhood Chuck E Cheese had that exact whack-a-gator machine... I recognized the gator design immediately.

Dex-chan lover
Both reminds me of painful teenage memories and reminds me I should impart my limited knowledge of teenage boys to my soon-to be-teenage daughter.

for me, it was Nissan Altima-chan and that whole ordeal made me late for my English 102 exam. Hope the TS is doing ok! Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Typesetter-kun is lucky, that was actually Truck-kun's gay cousin who sends people into Boys Love worlds.

Dex-chan lover
Before when they had just started talking it was one thing but now Anna is practically giving him a golden ticket and mc-kun is wiping his ass with it instead of gurgling down on that delicious treat.

Contributor
@JustCallMeDaBoss, well, I mean if we're being realists here, she's just a genki simple attractive girl. Guys like MC tend to be quite reflective, mature, and know more than their peers since instead of socializing they often consume media. He seems to be quite cool about sex, and constantly makes an effort to think about his future. Anjou, on the other hand, can't see past her nose.

Honestly, at this point, she just fucking disturbs him from studding. He's a top-scorer, you know? People rely on him, and he wants himself to continue being such a guy. Anjou is a nobody, which is fine, but at this point she just has an adversary effect on him. The main reason why a lot of conscious and 'smart' people are not really into relationships is because of how little you gain for how much you spend. Quite a lot of actual mature romance literature, both classical and modern, is actually about this. Some seinen titles out there handle it too. Adult people being attracted to each other, but ultimately not seeing logicality behind staying in a relationship.

@GuildMasterJin, well, judging by this whole thread he's a-ok.

Dex-chan lover
@N0Mi0
I think you're being a little harsh on Anjou bro dont forget that its her that already has her future planned out being a stylist and it was trough seeing how much shes thinking about her future that mc started thinking about his own and i might add he still doesn't know what he wants to do.

Also while Anjou is typically shown just being a happy-go-lucky girl its also been shown she cares a lot about her future and is thinking long term a lot more then our mc.

Not really ? About him being a top scorer, at the start of the manga it said that his grades were just okay since he always fucks up under pressure and its thx to Anjou giving him confidence that hes started to do better so yeah, also before Anjou talked to him he was all alone and its thx to her hes started to interact more with others, who ever relied on him ? Yeah just Anjou and now her friends kind of.
the chapter were mc is getting nervous as fuck and is gonna flunk his exam only to gain confidence from her doodle of encouragement is one of the most telling chapters of how Anjou's confidence in him has really affected him to truly be more confident, also her waiting for him is just too damn beautiful one of the best chapters that show how close theyve gotten and how much they trust each other

lol i wouldn't say Anjou is a nobody sure she doesn't like studying but again she already has her future planned out and seems like a confident person that can make it soooo .... social skills take you way further then grades bro thats a FACT of life.

I do agree with your last statement but again that doesn't apply here, mc truly believes he doesn't deserve to be with Anjou cuz hes not worthy to stand next to her and not just cuz of her beauty but also for the other reasons stated above shes a beautiful, social, happy, outgoing girl that already knows what she wants to do with her life and is working towards it and mc is scared he wont live up to her and thats understandable, thats the main issue in their relationship happening, MC needs to gain enough confidence that hes good enough for her.

9cf5bda489c52375eca31ccbac84b9dc.jpg

the tipesetter car right now

Damnit Chita, cockblocking. it would be such an interesting sight on how the study session would turn out 😆

Dex-chan lover
She loves him so much that no matter how much he says he needs to study, she just won't let him. Wow. What an amazing relationship.

Dex-chan lover
that wasn't a very poggers move truck-kun.. especially on vol.4 chapter 44

4ebqq4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread