Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 45 - Anjou-san Wants to Make Something Yummy

Dex-chan lover
That glasses Anjo is far too lewd. She looks like she's already molested 3 young schoolboys.

Group Leader
Aren't they pretty much already going out? I mean, by Japanese standards.
They don't kiss and they don't fuck, but they do pretty much everything else already... and that seems to me like more than most highschool manga couples...

@SunsetSeeker
Italian Cuisine does a similar thing.
Look up spaghetti carbonara.
It works because how well the noodles retain the heat.

Contributor
There's an old joke about the 3 qualities of a wife: ability to keep house, ability to cook, and ability in the bedroom.

Confirmed 1 with this chapter, with 1 additional hinted so far.

@alacaelum "Page 7: I can totally see her cooking with a child grabbing her clothes asking her for food and she being all motherly, this girl is a dangerous mixture of sexy and cute."

Child? Unless the guy is gay, I can see her and her husband making up the low birth rate problem and over-populating Japan

@Keetonman "The predator encircles the helpless prey animal."

I can almost hear a narration of this on some animal topic show...

Fed-Kun's army
less than lover but more than friends i guess? its kinda getting dull as chapter passes by tbh

Group Leader
@SunsetSeeker You don't have to do it the traditional way. I like to cook the whites but leave the yolk runny. Makes it less wet.

You can do this with cup ramen as well. Def a jump up from the basic out of the microwave experience you normally get.

And... this dude needs to find his balls - this girl is thirsty af for him and he's a dense as a rock. But.. that is how the whole gag works in this manga I suppose. I really do love how they are drawn though.

Dex-chan lover
is it only me that is soo sure that anjou does not look at the mc in a romantic way? but im also sure that she is unconsciously attracted to the mc. there was a chapter where someone asked her if she likes seto... and she answer no with a uhh i dont remember what face, but she was not blushing like every other tsundere anime girl...

Dex-chan lover
@Shamz she keeps talking in forever mode lately, I think she likes him even more so than she did before. I think making seto look hot got her engine reving a bit. She wants a man who is like her and it seems like she kinda wants a family. She is very responsible too and hard working much like seto. I think that she l ikes that he is kind of a mouse boy and she wants to keep those traits but teach him to stand up for himself and to have self confidence.

They are one of my fav manga "couples"

Dex-chan lover
At this point you have to be pretty stupid to not think she has feelings for you.
Even for someone with super low esteem, the fact you can even bring yourself to talk to a girl, and one who wholeheartedly wants to spend time with you, should be a huge red flag that you should give it a shot. But fine, maybe he's super shy to even ask, but even so, the fact that he's brushing it aside for this long makes me wonder how much longer the author can milk this.

Users who are viewing this thread