Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 57 - Toda Wants to Enter the Competition

Group Leader
Look guys, art teachers always want you to get better and learn to keep improving, so when you draw something bad, they won't pull any punches.
That doesn't mean they're trying to put you down or trying to pick up a fight with you, it only means they're teaching you what high standards you should follow and strive to achieve.

I wouldn't be the artist I am today if my art teacher kept telling me how good my art was when I drew things out of proportion or with bad perspective.

Dex-chan lover
@YamiryuuZero
Yep, even in digital artwork (actually likely even more), when I took those classes, my teacher would never fail to find at least 2 things which could be done better, he would print out our art, break out a ruler and protractor, and measure each line to check perspective angles. Fun teacher, but impossible to satisfy, which was his goal.

Dex-chan lover
@starburst98
I meant that Facepalm themselves sniped this series and then attacked the previous translators driving them off this site, only to be now on the receiving end of a snipe.
Otherwise I agree that sniping anons is kinda pointless as they only care that the translation is done at all so if someone else does the work they are fine with it unless it is a really bad job

Users who are viewing this thread