Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Ch. 177 - Anjou-san Wants to Hang Out at the Beach

Oh you sweet, young love T-T Stay manga-y forever! Found in highschool, never to be apart again fingers crossed

Double-page supporter
Next is going to be the love hotel chapter where they inevitably get interrupted by someone calling to ask where they are or he has to talk down anjou after suddenly getting level headed out of nowhere. yk, typical trope stuff so they can pad it out more.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, although taunting me with the 'Volume 14 one Sale. Did you get yours?'. I'd love to, if it ever gets released in English.

(edit: Did a quick search and apparently it was recently licensed, but by a bad publisher...)
Well I just bought all volumes in Japanese to support the author.

The publisher Orange or Emaqi is digital English only I believe which sucks. I want to be able to hold this perfect gem in my hands and feel the weight of the story in each volume. I'm hoping another publisher will get the rights to a physical volume.

Dex-chan lover
A bunch of cliches put together just right, exactly why I read this kinda shit instead of proper literature. I love my cheesy romantic slop.

Dex-chan lover
Aw yeah geography, I live for this shit.

Utsumi Station is way the hell south of Nagoya, near the end of the peninsula on the east side of Ise Bay there. Funny: they would have rode the Meitetsu railway's Chita line to get there.

Next is going to be the love hotel chapter where they inevitably get interrupted by someone calling to ask where they are or he has to talk down anjou after suddenly getting level headed out of nowhere. yk, typical trope stuff so they can pad it out more.
Timely comment. I just finished rewatching the first season of Sono Bisque about 10 minutes ago.

Dex-chan lover
Rv8Txew.png
Source?

Dex-chan lover
It really hurts when all your sins and impurities are burned away like this and your soul is left bare and exposed to the beauty of true love.

Dex-chan lover
This is really leading to banging in the next chapter/ 2 chapters. You can't convince me otherwise
You're probably right... Or we could get 1 blue-balling chapter followed by more Chii-chan content.

Dex-chan lover
Mischievous fox trapping her bf. Tonight it’s about time to lose the V card

Dex-chan lover
I love Seto stepping up to continue supporting Anjou in her running away. Waiting for the eventual calm Seto scolding her when the reason for her running away comes out and him being the peacemaker between Anjou and her mom.

Love this series showing the before and after of a confession for multiple couples. The problems they face and the trouble high school romances face as graduations draw closer.

Dex-chan lover
Despite it being sweet, I'm still wondering why Anjou run away from home. AFAIK, her relationship with her mother isn't that bad.

Dex-chan lover
So they're staying at a hotel out there and it's kitten-making time, eh? :02:
I hope this finishes before it gets an adaptation. Would be so nice to see an anime adaptation actually go to the end. Especially for something this quality.

Users who are viewing this thread