Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 63 - Do Your Best at the Contest, Toyoda-san

Aggregator gang
I love these two. Inuyama gets more flak than he deserves, as, despite his foibles of being a cringy, awkward teenager who wears his sexuality on his sleeve, I think he ultimately makes up for it for being the backbone of perseverance and helping to instill a sense of value and confidence in others. He's got his flaws, as everyone does, but he's not an asshole and he tries to do the right thing.

@TamerLane AMEN mah man

This chapter made me start liking this substory more than the main one. When i see Inuyama's forehead white ( not the usual black) I know something great will happen.

Love this couple, im rooting for you!!!

Double-page supporter
AAAHHHHHH KDKFHDVDKDIFBF💜💜💜💜💜💜
Why are they so cute?

Dang this chapter was really cute
But also did this side character ship take one chapter to achieve the amount of progress the main characters made in 50 chapters?
LOOL i'm not complaining but that's hilarious

i thought this was one sided and it would take some spin off chapters for toyoda to start liking inuyama but it developed really fast

Dex-chan lover
d083c39a11f3c4b2f8ca55ade5325b8c.gif

@Joel_Joestar It has had some heavy foreshadowing and indication since a good while ago. Remember, she's pulling character quite heavily for reasons currently unknown, so everything about her personal feelings (outside of the ones we have as omnipresent observers) fall under the same persona.

Holy smokes! these two side ship already arrived at their destination than the main ship.

Dex-chan lover
really? girls dont like headpats?

i guess they concerned about their hairs huh

Users who are viewing this thread