Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 66 - A Small Christmas Miracle

Taxi Driver:

Mfw+every+romance+anime_c29d90_5480735.jpg

Dex-chan lover
- Anjou practically asking for the D.
- Seto being Seto.
- People in the comment section talking about taxis...
Meanwhile, taxi driver:
PmxNPBr.jpg

Btw, with nowadays smartphones, the "out of battery" cliche feels so old, unbelievable... and cheap.

@gmkgoat define "some more".

He should have embraced her, but at least they're sort of holding hands.
Maybe Mama will be able to help when she sees that her daughter has bagged a diligent boy that's at least growing a spine.

FACEPALM, MY BOIZ
Balance is restored.

@Tearsax
I wouldn't put it past Seto to have an old, bottom-of-the-line phone with trash battery life. I had to suffer a phone like that for a year. Or, dude's got an iPhone - I heard those things lose power for because.

Definitely agree that it is a cliché, though.

Why is this same chapter showing up in my updates every other week. I'm about to set up my adblocker to block chaper 66's

Contributor
@Tearsax
You clearly never was in a cold weather out in the street. FYI, smartphone batteries die very quickly when exposed to cold weather.

Though it's probably higher than that in the manga, at -20C your phone would die even with a fairly high charge in like 30 mins.

Fed-Kun's army
wow this is the most relationship developent they have had within the past 10 chapters

Power Uploader
Thanks for the supperior translation quality! What a godly chapter!

@Highvoltage13 We did chapter 65 and 66 in order as we finished them. Only two groups have done chapter 66, so I don't know where you're seeing more than two uploads of this chapter.

@liquidsword - I know.. its a general usage of a common trope. He's more about being insecure and a complete lack of understanding on how she feels about him. So... still dense :)

Users who are viewing this thread