Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 66 - A Small Christmas Miracle

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! With this, let's hope that Seto finally grows a bit of a spine.

Dex-chan lover
@ShimizuA well, my friend were there 2 months ago, and said nothing about it. I googled now and can say - you are confusing overtime with high demand in late hours on the weekends. That's how taxi works all over the globe, not some specific japaneese "overtime" hours. Overtime means working more hours then allowed by the law and must be paid to the worker. What you mean - just late hours holidays/weekends taxi fee costs more - and THAT - I agree. In my country taxi in new years eve costs x3 times more than in usual day. But not like it cost 5 days of labor working somewhere to pay the bill 😆😆😆

i feel like i have been bamboozled in a way i had never been bamboozled before. cute, wholesome but dammit come on ! this was it 😭

Dex-chan lover
Seto just needs to build up his confidence some more. He’s not dense or dumb. He knows Anjo likes him, he’s just too awkward to do anything about it. He’ll get there. Please be patient with our boy.

Dex-chan lover
taxis real expensive on christmas? Good to see that he is realizing his own feelings. School made him very indecisive so it is understandable why it took so long for him to realize it. Though he will have to avoid changing his personality by accident after realizing which some may do.

Dex-chan lover
Before we get entirely too deep into the taxi fares related to minimum wage rabbit hole, let's consider that this is what Anjou claims her mother said. It might well be that she wants to have Seto within reach for the whole vacation, and/or mommy might want to keep an eye on the two lovebirds lest they do something inappropriate.

Also, I feel like Seto have missed opportunities for hugs or kisses on average once per chapter.

@ejohn I never write or read the comments section, but I wanted to thank you for the excellent translations that you and your society have produced for this series, the translations themselves are well written with good pacing, and the redraws are well worth the time you put in. I hope you'll continue with this series until it's caught up with the raw's and beyond.

Users who are viewing this thread