Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 72 - Anjou-san and Seto-kun's Wishes

I get Seto has self-esteem issues, but with everything she has said and done, this goes beyond belief.

Dex-chan lover
I love the kid. Him showing up and actually instigating some progress and recognition in the MC made me double back and actually read the chapter. I had been skimming chapters because of how meaningless some of them have been other than their good art.

Dex-chan lover
As much as i like that he made Seto think more about the obvious development of his relationship with Anjou, his logic is childish to say the least.

Men and women can be only friends, love and friendship can take many forms that don't involve romantic feelings.

Fed-Kun's army
this is all gonna lead into a chapter 100 confession and her being like it took you long enough, but im fine with that, love the characters and all the dates they've been on, people complaining that seto is dense, its not that he's piecing together the bits he likes anjou its obvious to himself at this point, he just doesnt want to mess up what he has since they are friends, even though shes obvious dropping hints to him he's going at his pace and so far we havent seen a chapter where she gets mad from waiting for him.

Dex-chan lover
Did he.... Just dig his own grave? Do you need her to spread her legs in front of you while putting the ring ON YOU before you realise her feeling?

I'm so fuckin sick of that childish bullshit idea that men and women can't be friends. I'm gonna let it slide because that kid is like what 14? But yeah the attraction factor doesn't ruin a platonic relationship otherwise bisexuals couldn't have friends.

But yeah, Seto and Anjou aren't friends they're dating but Seto hasn't acknowledged it in his mind. If he's not careful they'll be married with two kids before he realizes he's in a relationship. Just a couple friends getting married and having kids.

Double-page supporter
I think there are a couple things at work here. For Seto, it's about self-esteem and self-respect. Respect is how you value yourself, esteem is how you perceive what others think about you, and both of these are social skills we pick up on as we grow. The author has been hinting for a while that Seto isn't really close to his parents/family, and so his self-esteem, his ability to gauge others interest is probably completely non-existent.

I personally interpreted it more like, you can't be friends with someone you're romantically interested in (seto's interpretation) vs tokio's rather simplistic generalization.

Dex-chan lover
Girl literally sends him nudes and dude thinks she only wants to be friends.

Dex-chan lover
Let's hope this gives him enough of a push to become more than friends...

Double-page supporter
@Torappu The kid and his logic that men and women can’t be friends was idiotic. The fact that you love him makes me worry about you. And no chapter has been completely meaningless unless you have the attention span of a goldfish.

Users who are viewing this thread