Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 77 - Anjou-san's Free Drink

Fed-Kun's army
It has been kind of bearable but Anjou acts completely slut now... like no caps. smh
Is this what virgins fantasize about gyarus ? a whore teasing them nonstop ? never got why tho
innocent gyaru where ? why forcing the slut character into every.single.one of them. Teasing /acting cute >>> acting /talking like a whore. For God's sake, such degenerate mongrels
shame...

Dex-chan lover
@stewmberto True that.
@CBFlap She kinda behaves as my first girlfriend did back in high school, remember that she is, too, a hormone-filled teen, insinuating like that to her love interest isn't that far-fetched. We also know that this is the bare minimum to get through Seto's denseness.

This CBFlap dude seems like a hypervirgin, literally never seen a man so angry at ink before in my life. I swear it's like a sickness in his brain. Anyways, this chapter was also pretty normal. It's full of normal shit that happens to most teens, the teasing isn't malicious or rude. It's between two people who seem to have a mutual thing between each other, at the end of the day though it's just a manga. Don't be such an anti-romance loser like that sad mf just a few comments below me.

Fed-Kun's army
@VinVinVinnyVin You got a problem you tag me instead of just talking like that you pussy ass bitch. Kid, If you want to attack someone online, at least be frontal about it. If you want an IRL discussion, I'm ready, I live in Switzerland, near Montreux.
Teasing is fun, yes, but like Nagatoro or Takagi or Akutsu in Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! or Yamada or the ML in Pseudo Harem(dont worry, its not an harem)
I'm all for romance, like +90% of my follows in MD are romance, just not with whores. That aint romance, thats (free?) prostitution. Or she is just training ...

Fed-Kun's army
Ohh who let feminists dogs out ?
White knighting won't get you athing jackass mongrels

its all fun and games until seto makes a move... bet shes gonna blush like hell

Dex-chan lover
@CBFlap Being an ass won't get you anything either. You're going to be alone for a long time dude. Thanks for the chapter scan team!!!

Fed-Kun's army
@Graywing Im just replying according to those people. I didn't attack anyone in particular, yet they try defend it acting all feminist over it and personal attack for what?

Aggregator gang
man, i came to see some funny and wholesomes comments about this chapter, and all i get is a bunch of spergs arguing about feminism and red-pilling over a Romance / SoL manga, SMFH

Dex-chan lover
It's very fucking obvious where everyone's feelings are at in this at this point, if you're not seeing it then you're just an idiot.

Dex-chan lover
She likes him for sure, i don't get how some ppl still aren't sure about it.
Remember how he looked with her help on the school festival? Its just his usual looks aren't that good but he is a handsome guy. He just needs a better self estem, im sure that just one days in school using contact lenses and some better hair style and girls would be interested in him. Chapter 39
c82bf87a7c94097c8eb4d6f55f33be63.png

Dex-chan lover
Wow, Seto asked her to hang out. I think that's the first time he's taken the initiative on...literally anything.

So teasing a guy that you're very close with is being a slut now? Ok got it. (It's just a manga chill out, even better, stop getting triggered by a manga character)

Dex-chan lover
@Ringabell

It's because glass keeps soda colder longer since it insulates better than plastic. Also plastic alters the flavor of a drink if it sits in the container for too long. I only drink milk out of a glass cup for that reason. I don't drink soda anymore but when I did, I strongly preferred glass as well.

In what chapter is she acting as whore? Did you read some doujinshi on nhentai and got confused? She has eyes only for him since the begining and she loves to tease him and his reactions in similar way as nagatoro. She is flirting with him not whoring herself. Tbh the way she acts seems more closer to reality, than those typical innocent acting anime/manga girls.

Power Uploader
@CBFlap mate, you must search for a hole somewhere, because your braincells are leaking out. 😰
If you really consider what she does in this chapter as a "slut/whore", than how did your monastery even got an internet connection?

Users who are viewing this thread