Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 77 - Anjou-san's Free Drink

Dex-chan lover
@Vincentius Yup, I already said "and not even then, probably" XD
And I wasn't even going for the Japanese ambiguity, though you're right. I was actually suggesting a 'direct and honest' "I like you". Meaning: "Watashi ha, Seto no koto daisuki desu". No ambiguities, no misunderstandings.

Double-page supporter
Under Seto's layer of denseness lies a solid shell of insecurities, not even with agressive methods she'll get through.

Dex-chan lover
Is Anjou talking about "Se7en"? If so the girl has good taste.

These two are just cute together.

Power Uploader
77 chapters in and people still being pepega about her being "slut", thats sad. Some just want to read a lighthearted romcom about gal/gyaru girl that is teasing a boy she likes, some want to see a story about a jk prostitue that mocks her classmate while hanging around with him. ☹
Thanks for translation, as always.

77 chapters in. 3 romcoms and idk when they will start confessing to each other. 2025 maybe?

Dex-chan lover
@Big_Boss I am here to see a lighthearted rom-com and I really love it. Gal or not, I really love their interactions.

Dex-chan lover
She couldn't be any more clear even if she had a neon sign saying "Please Seto, let's get married and fuck every day"

Now, let's see what my man Seto does after this

Aggregator gang
Finally an update! Anjou is one of the series that is a top-tier for teasing trope imo.

Group Leader
Why do all these virgin gyarus act and talk like sluts? Or is she really just a slut?

Dex-chan lover
@TanithG

>Now, let's see what my man Seto does after this

Idk probably say "huh??" and continue to act like a fucking 12 year old

Users who are viewing this thread