Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 78 - My Feelings For You

He's so dense, they could make APFSDS ammunition out of him.
But even this fucker can apparently get a clue.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how long will it take him to make a move. But alas, our boy finally realized his feelings.

Dex-chan lover
78 chapters for him to realize he likes her, now another 70 for confession? I hope confession comes faster.

Dex-chan lover
People complaining about how it took forever, go read Amano Megumi, Takagi-San or Komi-san then talk to me about slow. 78 chapters for a confession is completely respectable, especially considering there are 3 romances in this story (inuyama and toyoda, chiita and toyodas brother).

Do you people realize we haven't even seen if she likes him as well? Last time we got to know about her feelings it was implied that she didn't know how she felt either

Dex-chan lover
I wanna snark about how "he just realized this now?" but I'm sure he's known about his feelings before, it just hit him right now just how strong they are and how much he likes her. Not that he's just mildly attracted or he likes having her around, but that he thinks she might be "the one".

Dex-chan lover
78 chapters to finally notice, I'll see you again in the next 70 chapters when the words finally come out of his mouth.

It is strange that he talks about them on a playground being nostalgic. I was wondering if it would one day come out that they knew each other as children, elementary school for instance, and he forgot about her but she remembers him.

Users who are viewing this thread