Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 78 - My Feelings For You

Aggregator gang
Zssgnq.gif

CLANG! That was the moment his balls finally dropped and he realized he was a guy. And had an awesome girl who likes him. Best start of 2021.

Dex-chan lover
Well took you almost a year and her being so aggressive that even the most dense of denser protags could get the hint.

6 volumes and 70 chapters later and he’s now realizing? This was one of my most beloved manga which has now fallen into the typical washed out romance trope in shounen.

I already know how this is going to end. In the last 10 chapters they’ll start dating. In the final chapter it’s going to be the grand moment of their first kiss. Zero story will capture their growth as an actual couple.

Back to shoujo manga I go.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, ive always seen a bunch of people talking crap about Anjou behavior... but the only one that annoys me is Seto. 78 chapters in and hes still so boring with barely many changes.
She might be pushy but i still like her personality but when will Seto get his own tho? Its like they'll end up dating with her still dragging him around.
But really, his male organ surely is broken... such an arouding hottie like Anjou sitting like that could even wake up the dead lol.

Power Uploader
That was some serious ara ara vibes, nice.
Thanks for translation!

"Which girl do you like?"

"I like you, Anna"

"Like that's ever gonna happen" - Shrek

Home boy finally realized. So now the question is how fast is he gonna act on it.

Like i'm actually pretty glad, cause I went back and looked at some of the earlier chapters and the difference in his confidence is pretty stark, least for the bits I read.

FINALLY. 80 CHAPTERS IN AND WE'VE HAD PROGRESS BOYS. LETS GO BABY WOOOOOOOOOOH!

Users who are viewing this thread