Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 78 - My Feelings For You

Finally
GnAULPO.png

Fed-Kun's army
Oh boy here comes the "keeping my distance 'cause i'm too self aware now" arc

Dex-chan lover
First: I stayed on page 1 more than courtesy would allow... i dont regret it.

Two: On page 6, she surprisingly flexible... which opens fun possibilities Seto my boy.

Three: Seriously... FUCKING SERIOUSLY? After 78 chapters you finally "think" you like her? I can say with confidence i am on the patient side of the spectrum but... BOI... that is some shit timing.

Aggregator gang
Like? Like like? Like like like?
Maybe Anjou should've flashed him earlier in the story

This fool serious? Seriously took him 78 chapters? I thought this man was in love the whole time.

Finally, took you sweet time there man, but well, to many manga of this genre that moment is the beggining of the end so i guess it's fine =3

Dex-chan lover
This guy is dense as shit. If it took this much for him to figure out HIS feelings then he won't ever figure out hers, even if she jumps on him and violently fucks him while screaming "I LOVE YOU".

Honestly 78 chapters isn't even that long for this development compared to a lot of romcoms. I don't think it'll take that long to progress from this point, she's a lot more honest and they've both come a long way in a fairly short amount of time in this winter break arc (accelerated by quite a bit compared to before). He didn't really hesitate to have fun with her and then neither of the two hesitating to defend the other from her mother after being late (something nearly impossible for Seto not that long ago). As long as the dreaded axe doesn't come up there's time to progress the world/characters without a blunt realization into a rushed end. I swear if comments are anything to go by it's as if it every chapter for every romcom is nearly everyone's first introduction to them. That or they're masochist and read them despite knowing the tropes are the opposite of what they like.

Users who are viewing this thread