Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 79 - Anjou-san is Sleepy

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it's romcom and all "no progress allowed" etc, i'm ok with that to some extent, but what annoys me is absolute the same reaction from MC to all her advancements. And basically everything he says is just his response to her lines, so he starts every fuckin phrase with "No it's not like this" words. I can't hope for some fun retorts from him but can he at least be silent for a change, ffs! Just look how it was done In Nagatoro with the same MC, in the same situation, with same amount of progress between characters.

This guy is the perfect character to extend your Manga by as many chapters as you want... I swear we've been stuck at the same spot for 30 chapters now.

I mean they can at least extend the chapters by 20-30 without it feeling milked
Now that all he needs to do is accept the fact that she likes him and to confess.

"If you avoid me again, I'll kiss you"

artworks-000184125941-3oqp68-t500x500.jpg

Gotta get that kiss 8)

Aggregator gang
After these many chapters and huge amount of hints back and forth if it ain't still mutual I don't even want to know what this is then.
What will push him to confess if this is the amount of time it took to realise just his feeling for her?
I would be lying it I don't admit that frustrating at times it was in regards to the romance part of the plot the chapters were still enjoyable but come on, give us some major progress already!

@cannarali

Ha!
If this were in RaGF it would be called major progress.
Almost 200 chapters and no physical contact past the occasional hand holding.

This manga is going perfectly fine.

Dex-chan lover
"If you avoid me again, I'll kiss you"

Don't threaten me with a good time.

Fed-Kun's army
I wouldn't say she's the best, but she's definitely up there.

Haachama chama!

Users who are viewing this thread