Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 82 - Anjou-san Likes Omelet Rice

Dex-chan lover
@xines literally nothing except the fact that Inuyama wants to confess to Toyoda but author decides to cuck us with more Seto's self loathing instead. Still waiting for that to happen.

@Gurdy

So cute of you saying I haven't changed as a person based on my comments that aren't even a month old.

And how will the manga change my mind if the MC (of the other manga, since you try to bring that stuff here) is consistently doings things that make me dislike him consistently.

It's like telling me to change my mind about a wife-beating mofo because "he has been through a lot".

@Bestgirl_Ruka

I swear to god I clicked on this manga randomly (from the top chapters list of course) and commented because yolo, I didn't know you are reading this.

Please spare me rukasama, I swear to god this is the only chapter I plan to comment on lol. don't smite me

@ammatrax

I never heard of Horimiya.
I'm going to watch some of it right now.
Thx for the reference.

Yes this is my sanctuary from the RaGF section.
😆
This Akutsu-san and Nagatoro...and sometimes Dumb Prefect.
My MDList is open if you wanna check it out.

I see you, Anjou. I see you feed your boi with your spoon and then straight putting it back into your own mouth.

Also, that's right. Keep promoting. Keep asking him. Keep up that pressure, you gorgeous gal~

@ammatrax
Yeah nah calling you dog ass was uncalled for lmfao. Was just tired of complaining mofos with the "no progress" shit.
But come on, atleast read the whole thing before you complain about the "no progress" thing lmao

@Gurdy

OK fair enough, I should have read the whole thing. My bad.

But I hope the author does not extend this manga with cheesy misunderstandings to milk the series dry. god I hate those in genereal

@ammatrax I hope so too as well man, but hoping is probably the only thing we can do lmao. It's up to the author whether or not it'd have a fulfilling ending or become a cashcow with a looping story with artificial progress

@Gurdy

@ammatrax is just traumatized by Rent-a-GF
Thats why i was messing with him.

RaGF is fine while reading it but once you catch up its like
DAMN he didnt clap her yet???
My boy hasnt even gotten a peck on the cheek, and its been almost 2 years Manga time.

Fans of this Manga should be happy to realize how Golden this series is...

I just think the only thing missing is a love-triangle with some comedy.
Maybe an innocent sweetheart...(Sumi-chan like)....something to force FeMC to stop teasing so much, and MC to Man up....
But alas i think this MC is too weird to like more than one girl at a time.

@Bestgirl_Ruka
Yeah I've been following RaGF as well and I can comfortably say that manga has become a cashcow manga with a repeating story progression with artificial progress (especially with the whole confession and getting interrupted cliché that just got recycled again like 3 or 4 chapters ago) (Still read it every week though lmfao)

@Gurdy

Just to add on, I am also sorry for blindly thinking this Manga is the same as RaGF. Now that I've skimmed through this series, it's very sweet.

Why going shopping with a girl often thought of as a date? It seems like a very low bar.

Neko-Anjou-san has been making a lot of appearances in the last few chapters - not that I'm complaining.

This series does have progress but the speed is glacial. But it doesn’t feel like it’s stretched like domestic no kanojo, rent a girlfriend, or hajimete no gal. I honestly don’t know how two of them are still going and not sacked like the first.

If you’re looking for a series with more progress, I’d recommend Tedama ni Toritai Kurokiya-san and The Story Between a Dumb Prefect.

Users who are viewing this thread