Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 82 - Anjou-san Likes Omelet Rice

d0v

To anyone complaining Anjou is ruining Seto's confidence and keeping them apart:

It's the exact opposite. It has been ABUNDANTLY clear for many chapters that she digs him, probably all the way back to when he defended her to his classmates. She is trying to force him to develop his own confidence in their relationship, otherwise if she just told him she liked him he'd assume she was just messing with him and it wouldn't last. And her plan seems to be working.

I stopped reading this since covid, what happened in the mean time?

why the lil brat one get animated and not this one
goddamnit people

@xines slow and steady progress. the newest and biggest development is that the MC realizes he has feeling for her.

Double-page supporter
"If I don't do something it'll stay that way"
OP is becoming un-retarded and not a faggot. THESE ARE EXCITING TIMES

Dex-chan lover
"Did you fall for me yet?"
"...no"

WHAT A WASTE THE OPPORTUNITY WAS FUKKKKKKEN THERE

"If I don't do something, it'll stay that way".... Really? this mofo haven't done a single thing about it for the past 70+ chapters, I doubt he'll do anything about it at 100+ chapters.

@ammatrax bro he didn't even know whether he liked Anjou in like 60 or so chapters + man is hella insecure and having insecurities in a relationship can cause a landslide of problems. Atleast he's self aware and willing to change unlike your dog ass

@Gurdy

Ahhhhh, shit I didn't know that lol, mb. I had read too much manga with wimpy MC so I couldn't bother to read from the start. And I never said the MC was insecure lol, wrong manga discussion lol.

And speaking of dog ass, I had one of my family members physically suffered from these "insecurities" you claimed that I have, I hope that wife-beating mofo rots in Jail. Maybe ya should have considered that I witnessed something horrific because of someone's insecurities, and that shaped my perspective towards insecure people you "dog ass"

And don't worry about me being "insecure", I can handle myself out there buddy, high school was generous to me.

@Gurdy

BTW insecure doesn't mean indecisive.

Avatar Roku was confident with his avatar status and power... But he sure was indecisive.

Users who are viewing this thread