Yancha Gal no Anjou-san

Group Leader
@Renard We never have, and never will accept money. Life got busy during the winter holidays; I had to travel for work, family stuff got in the way, and then most recently, the disk I store in-progress work on, on my workstation died. I've since replaced that disk with 4 disks in a ZFS RaidZ2 array, set up my working directory in a Nextcloud share, and have re-started work on Anjou. Chapter 51 just hours ago was handed off to ejohn for typesetting, and will either be out in some hours, or be passed back for fixes and released tomorrow. 52 is scanned and has a few pages left to clean, then off to ejohn again. The rest of volume 4 is scanned, and in-progress.

Things have been slow because… life happened. But we haven't stopped loving on Anjou, and I swear, new chapters impending.

Group Leader
Also, as an aside, HDDs can go die in a fire. Disk died in the workstation. Cooling issues in the NAS resulted in replacing eight disks due to overheating. On top of already in-progress replacing another set of eight disks as an expansion of capacity. 16/24 disks in one system replaced, and another 1 replaced with 4. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Dex-chan lover
@monkeyvoodoo
Glad to know that the love for Anjou it's still there, yet it's fun to know how this has turned into an odyssey.

Dex-chan lover
@endlave i know its nice but i was searching for sth with ecchi now, also is there any info on how long gonna Karakai be?

Double-page supporter
A MC who has more balls than the pretty boys who's constantly surrounded by girls and scream justice but can do shit.

Dex-chan lover
52 chapters in and we get progression, danm my neck is gonna snap by how fast this is going

Users who are viewing this thread