Yancha Gal no Anjou-san

Reading chapter 43 after the Monkey issue is like when u ask a favor to someone, and that person fucks it up and something bad happens to them, then u feel bad and say "sorry" and they say "it's fine, is my fault" but they leave resenting you and feeling like a fool 🤣🤣🤣🤣 if it makes Monkey feel better, at least he was not doing it to impress a girl as it usually is in these scenarios...

In one of these chapters i hope she teases himlike usual by saying something like "if you want a kiss just do it, i dont mind" and he just thinks "fuck it" and kisses her and then she gets all embarrassed. Flip the roles a bit would be funny.

Dex-chan lover
Hope the typesetter is doing ok.

Anjou and Seto, please just get married already.

Put this on hold for wayyyyyyyyy too long and it's going great rn

Only issue I have is, that the progression is slower than I'd like. But it's still great

(But that's just me, coming from stories like Domestic girlfriend and horimia is kinda hard to readapt to romance stories that are so slow burning. I didn't count love is war since thats got more side stories going on to better suit the romance development)

this is getting stale
I hope there's an actual development happening in this manga

Dex-chan lover
most girl teasing boy series are 'slow'. That's the entire premise, to have them be teased with a back and forth romcom setting. Takagi-san, nagatoro, anjou-san etc. You either like it or you don't, simple as that.

I love this romcom situation but i also feel like they should just get married already

Users who are viewing this thread