Yancha Gal no Anjou-san

Mc is just wayyyy to beta both in design and how he act, but imma just stay to see how the story will go for the two

A challenger appears. Will seto finally have the guts to admit his feeling, is inuyama ever gonna be not creepy? Find out on the next episode of dragon ball!

Aggregator gang
It's starts great, and then... just drags on for far too long. There's a limit to self-depreciation.

I hope the author will conclude this manga in the coming chapter and avoid the many traps so many other authors fell in.

7/10. It's too slow and thus makes it hard to believe someone would spend months chasing after a gutless dude.

Fed-Kun's army
I read on a Korean forum that the main gyaru-ish , teasing (or just popular, I didnt't quite get that, it was mainly google translate) popular romances are (staring )
Takagi, Anjo, Uzaki, Nagatoro, Kubo,
OK I know all of them, but they mentioned others: Alice, Urushi, and (장난감 - jangnangam - Toy) Does someone know what mangas they are talking about?

Dex-chan lover
@WhiteEkans

Urushi is from Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru ( same author as Takagi ) but it's like the opposite

that's all I know lol

Power Uploader
@cheezewizard666 the group that scanlated those chapters blacklisted MD so their releases can't be uploaded. We're in the process of scanlating them ourselves to fill the gap

Dex-chan lover
It's fantastic that someone's filling the gap, as a new reader I wonder if it's best to wait for that gap to be filled or continue on with what's already there... Hmm, I think I'll wait for now. It'll make things all the sweeter.

Everyone collectively sighing in relief coz cute boy is in to chita and not gonna compete with our seto boi because we all know he would lose.(but not in anjou's heart)

Fair to say i think our boi is slowly realizing and start to grow some balls and a spine. If you compare him to chapter 1 seto this is miles ahead. And for an indecisive spineless coward of an MC what do we all expect but him to be dull as fuck but slowly progress to having a meager spine and some semblance of self confidence. All I'm saying is give our boi a break. Not like he showed any spine or any form of self confidence in the beginning, so u cant really expect more than what he is giving(or the writer is writing)

Aggregator gang
Anybody know any links to the raws of 73 onward? Every time I search, it’s always around 50.

With how things are going I expect Anjou to give head to Seto and Seto be like "I wonder if she sees me as a friend"

Users who are viewing this thread