Yancha Gal no Anjou-san

the first 40 chapters or so are pretty annoying. Like, it's the same joke of gyaru flashes panties or smt and the MC gets flustered over and over. Then, I imagine the author realized that even though it's mostly a gag manga, having no plot or character development would completely ruin it, especially since it wasn't funny to begin with. Then we start to see that the blonde girl isn't that much of an asshole, her “pranks” aren't that ill-intentioned, she genuinely cares about the dude. The MC starts to grow some balls, though he's still a pussy most of the time. In short, it transforms into the typical “coming of age” story. I don't know how many more chapters this is gonna run for, but it seems pretty predictable the way it's going to end.

73 chapters and the development is slow as fuck. By the time the juicy bits are out. Hunter x Hunter by then will have another Chapter after years of hiatus.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Man I really love this manga, holy fucking shit autor what a god

Gosh its true what they say that people in love look more beyond. Inuyama became good looking for a moment there

[/i'm calling it right now chapter 79 is gonna be when they final kiss]
i'm calling it right now chapter 79 is gonna be when they final kiss

I've only read Toyoda's story for few months now
I think her developement is more interesting than the main couple

is she the GOAT of best girls or what?

my man Seto is really eating gooooood

When Seto teared up a little bit after Anjou made him feel better about the small things he cares about, after a day full of getting shit on... I really felt that shit. Quality chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread