Yandere Imouto ni Aisaresugite Kozukuri Kankin Seikatsu THE COMIC - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Yandere. Me like.

... What? I have to think about this?...

... naw, I'll turn off brain.

Thanks for the work and TL on this!

... This is from an eroge?

Supporter
Rape incoming. Will they later say sth like MC was adopted or so, cuz if no its kinda crazy incest.
Chapter one told us they're NBR (via remarriage).

Though I don't blame anyone for missing that given all that chapter's other...distractions.

Dex-chan lover
Title and the pacing tells me this is either based on a Light Novel or Visual Novel, anyone knows?

SO MANY red flags & the guy has 0 awareness that I want to say he actually deserves what happened to him. How can no one be disturbed with everything he witness & yet accept a drink made from her? I already dread what next chapter will be about because I don't see him escaping. Thanks for the chapter.
when you grow up in in a situation, you think its normal. the real question is how did the parents let it get like this?

Dex-chan lover
Huh, did she put her blood in it? MC mentioned something metallic smelling.
Lol, she put the same mystery substance in the iced tea that he earlier noticed on the doll ("it smells sort of like...the plushie"). But hmmm... What could an obsessive teenage brocon imouto possibly have rubbed, smeared and squirted all over the hands and face of the onee-chan doll she keeps in her bed??? It was something with "a different, bittersweet scent," wasn't it? So mysterious...

HMMM, I WONDER

Dex-chan lover
This feels really similar to the stepsister who says "go die everyday hypnotizes me" but more yandere

Users who are viewing this thread