Yandere ka to Omottara Motto Yabe Onna Datta - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Well, being an Yakuza heiress can be much worse than being an yandere, which is what the title of the manga suggests. The author is trying to convey the idea that she looks like a yandere at first glance, but in reality is something much worse for completely different reasons (like being a murderous yakuza psychopath).
Could this have been better written? Sure... But so far I think it fits.
I get it, but Yandere should be murderous and psychopathic by default. I unno, I still feel like more was supposed to come from this.

Err this is wrong in chapter 11 she told him that they bully her at first because she's different but she let the bullying happened because it's convenient for her to play as damsel in distressed waiting for some boy to help her
OK, so instead of kink we'll change it to "Penchant" since that fits that scenario better.

Dex-chan lover
I get it, but Yandere should be murderous and psychopathic by default. I unno, I still feel like more was supposed to come from this.
That's true, but my interpretation of what could be worse than that is that she's a psychopath that is part of a system that thrives from it (the yakuza), rather than "just" being insane.
Time will tell what the author makes of this, I have a tendency to think magakas are better writers than they really are and then I get disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
This yakuza shit would make me lower my rating even more if a rating below 1 was possible

Dex-chan lover
can't wait for the bully to discover that they are bullying the daughter of the Yakuza boss.
I thought the bullies are already "transferred" to another "school" on previous chapters....

Another topic tho, can anyone tell me why is she worse than a Yandere?

Dex-chan lover
Why Tsutomu, why'd you even bother? Let your young lady pick who she wants, she can clearly handle protecting herself and others.

Dex-chan lover
"Time to build Kamurocho Hill, prepare to be yakuzed!" - Majimba 2006
majima-dacing.gif

Dex-chan lover
As time goes on, I don't feel that she is worse than a Yandere. Did author drop the premise?

Interesting that his eyes are colored too. Maybe the main antagonist?
I mean, first she's a messy, sexy glasses yandere girl, then she drops the messy, and the glasses, and then we finally drop the yandere. Soon we'll drop the "girl" bit too, and we'll officially be reading a completely different manga.

Aggregator gang
Dunno, at this point this is kind dumb. I mean, where was this dude when she was beign bullied?

Users who are viewing this thread