Yandere Ka To Omottara Motto Yabe Onna Datta - Ch. 27

Cousin not sister, so she still viewed her as a romantic prospect for him. Never change Japan.
She didn't say what degree of cousin. If she is a daughter of an uncle or untie, then yuck. But if she is third degree cousin then there is pretty much no problem. (The author probably thought of the first degree cousin, but I want to delude myself otherwise.)

Dex-chan lover
Instead of talking and asking her boyfriend, she just decided to have her men stalked the cousin lmao, great move
Also how the fuck did he survived 10 minutes being smothered like that man? It should have been me there, I would have die

Dex-chan lover
Someone explain to me what is a yandere in monke terms pls
I went to the dere wiki recently and I understood nothing.
the only thing I understood is there are different types of yandere, obsession and there's no need for blood to be called a yandere.
Unless I'm mistaken and she's actually a yandere but her Yakuza boss thing overpowers her yandere trait.

Dex-chan lover
Oh he released SOMETHING after 10 minutes…

His final breath. He died a little death peacefully and in bliss. The End.

Double-page supporter
Someone explain to me what is a yandere in monke terms pls
I went to the dere wiki recently and I understood nothing.
the only thing I understood is there are different types of yandere, obsession and there's no need for blood to be called a yandere.
Unless I'm mistaken and she's actually a yandere but her Yakuza boss thing overpowers her yandere trait.
short and simple
The Yan portion simply means crazy or Psycho.
She's wven worse because she has the yakuza backing her up.

Users who are viewing this thread