Yandere Otome Game - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

I stopped reading the story at the timeskip due to how it just didnt feel like it connected right, i hope the manga helps piece together the two time periods a bit more and i can bring myself to finish reading the damn thing...

Aggregator gang
Two chapters!! Yay!!
Lol, am I the only one who keeps getting thrown off by the time skips in these stories? I feel like it keeps happening at random when I'm not expecting them lol. Not that I mind XD

Dex-chan lover
I was kinda hoping to see more of them working out their yan, but okay, this is good too... wait, oh shit she here. Time to wait on the edge of my seat to see if shit flies apart, or if we get a really baffled second reincarnator.

Also, uh, I'm no expert, but these dating games usually have more than TWO routes, three if you count somehow peacefully hareming yanderes (a true nightmare mode victory), so aren't there other dudes that could cause trouble?

Contributor
She looks fine after the timeskip.

I guess everything will go very bad, maybe even worse than the game.

Dex-chan lover
For those wondering about the Heroine
No she is not a reincarnator, she is just a normal girl and eventually become close friends with Lycoris despite their different social status. The Heroine (Lily if not wrong) learned a lot of from Lycoris and sees her as a role model. She doesn't really aim for Harem or stealing anyone's lover as far as the WN goes.

Users who are viewing this thread