Yandere Otome Game

Why is it that every single isekai story has to be basically identical beyond the basic details? If it's a dungeon crawler than all of the heroes are overpowered, if it's about a villain then that villain is some kind of "righteous" villain, if it's otome villainess than it's always effortlessly avoiding the bad end without ever really coming in danger. There are only a handful of isekai that don't end up in a repetitive mold.

Ahhhhhhhh !!

It has a manga already??!!

Why didn't I know this ? My reading list keeps on getting longer now 😂

Dex-chan lover
The novel is the best villainess noble girl novels I've ever read...and tbh, I read quite a lot of those X'DDD The art style is kind of...different than what I imagined X'DD I liked the novel covers where they seemed more adultish. That style kind of fits the story more than this manga art style X'D

How come the novel is a harem and this isn't?
Edit: Nvm, just noticed this is a spin-off, but let's hope this doesn't turn in a harem.

why is there a "related series" tag written by a completely different author with a similar setting?

i could understand if it was the same author but from the heroines Pov but...

The storyline is what keeps me going. Very interesting and a lot more twisted than the usual Otome mangas. The art could be better for me 😅😓 The main female and male characters have too similar headshapes- I know that sounds pedantic but it's very distracting lol. Enjoying the story nonetheless.

Double-page supporter
I remember reading the translated novel and I loved this story. I'm surprised at how lackluster the art for this adaption is considering how nice the small bits of art were in the novels. It does seem to look better when in color though... oh well. I'm thankful it got an adaption and is being translated.

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
From what I remember she doesn’t really bully him too badly or it happened because the father was quite clearly playing favorites over their daughter. Not to spoil too much but you’ll see the real problem is the father, he’s crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread