Yandere Otome Game

Fed-Kun's army
@Twi
It's quite amazing how the artist able to portray the uncle. I immediately feel it even before reading your spoiler

ahhhh this is so good. interesting
somehow, i remember wolfgang from sense8 lol

thank you for your translations

Somehow feels more of like a horror/detective genre with all dem maybe killers. Very interesting!

Contributor
As others have more or less said, this seems for the moment to be taking relatively seriously it's premise of having a bunch of jealous and obsessed nobility lying around. It's like they're living in a world where everyone is just a little bit more prone to giving in to unhealthy obsession.

The protagonist isn't given magical mary-sue powers to resolve it all, not beyond a bit of foresight and common sense beyond her age inherent in the plot. It's resulting in what's turning out to be surprisingly decent light thriller elements and what could even yet turn itself into a solid plot if it wanted to (though that last bit might be too much to ask of an isekai).

But it has soft moments too, so far, to keep it from being an angst-fest. Overall, the sum of these parts actually forms something quite palatable... I kind of like it.

Dex-chan lover
It has interesting premise and concept of how isekai otoge made.
Too bad the later arc was crudely written.
ANyway, thank you for translating!

No way, the character designs was so different I thought this came from a different novel

Fed-Kun's army
There's really only been one story I can think of that took a more serious note towards these types of stories. These stories always have some over the top character and they tend to always be resolved through words. I want a story that is like "Yeah! This kid almost killed us. BURN HIM AT THE STEAK!"

It feels like I'm reliving my memories of the novel! Man do i love the novel! It's been quite a while since i completed it, i didn't know it has a manga adaptation XD the childhood arc is the cutest!

Users who are viewing this thread