Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1

Oh i already hate that guy, show your power MC!
I hope she will divorce with him soon 😕

@shinsenryuu
Their marriage will last for seven years. She will ask for divorce from him and marry her childhood friend later.
Hubert on the other hand will find a new, younger wife who has powerful family background, so Stella can't bully his (future) wife anymore. He never have romantic feelings for Stella actually; that's just a misunderstanding on Stella and his servants' part. He did developed feelings for Opal over the years, but it's one-sided I think.

@maddery
wait, so what is Stella?? I thought she was something like a sister or very close friend who they were all overprotective of and were causing a misunderstanding, but if she will get jealous then what's her position?

Also, please tell me you skipped other stuff like her getting her inheritance and developing the land, cause if this is only gonna be about her relationships with people I'm so gonna be mad

Thank you for answering all my spoilery questions!

@shinsenryuu
Stella is Hubert's cousin. Hubert is protective of her because she is disabled + deceived by her 'fake' personality so he wanted to protect her from Stella, who has bad reputation thanks to rumors.

Sorry but I actually jumped to the last chapters of the first arc because I wanted to know if she stay with him or divorce lol. So yeah I don't know about the inheritance or the land. But I think she did helped in developing the land, 'cause that's (probably) one of the main reason why Hubert slowly fall for her.

Fed-Kun's army
@maddery Where did you read the novel? Did you read the raws, or is there a translation of it somewhere?
I search for them(raw and translation), but I only found the raw on syosetu.

Dex-chan lover
dude, I never really hated a character as much as I hated him right now, not in recent years at least
he never want to at least listen, one trait I hated the most

@primrosea god, so much same!! I need Mad Dog Princess (from May I Please Ask You Just One More Thing?) to beat up both the servants and this Duke jackass, ughhh

@maddery thank you so much for spoilers. I would just like to skip to that part, to be honest, lol. This is getting me so angry so, to know there is hope for the future is a relief. Do you know how many... uh, chapters? till the end of the arc? For the novel, I mean. (I don't know if the manga follows the same lenght regarding chapters, but at least I would have an idea of how much I have to read before that come to pass)

@churrystar 29 chapters for this arc. Maybe they would make it longer for the manga? This is chapter 4 of the novel by the way.

Fed-Kun's army
Can we just have his head lopped off? Maybe strangle him? I don’t care what happens to him, just give him a slow death, please?
loooool I’m low key triggered rn

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, probably gonna drop this unless the MC manages to find new people because I don't see how everyone is going to get redeemed from my eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread