Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

Dex-chan lover
Arrggg, so much intrigue, but the chapters are tiny and a month apart! I knew I shoulda started reading this after a few chapters piled up! 😝

Arrrgghhh... that man and the workers there are insufferable. Can someone please spoil me on whether they either get better or get their just desserts?

Double-page supporter
Please tell me the end has the mansion burning down with everyone but the mc inside? This cast is insufferable.

I'm with @KuroInfinity and wouldn't mind being spoiled... the chapters are really short and I just need something to look forward for in this series!!

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@KuroInfinity

Eh, the man would probably get 'better' since he is mostly an idiot who trusts the wrong people.

On an unrelated note, I have no idea why 'just desserts' refer to punishment because when I translate it to "common words" I get JUSTICE ICE CREAM!

___
It is the same kind of stupid question as "Why do you call a table, a 'table'?"

Aggregator gang
@Nep "Just desserts" means something like "getting the reward they deserve" which would be a punishment or something bad happening to them.

Aggregator gang
Gaaahhhh I'm so frustrated!! What is WRONG with these people!?
The Duke seems alright... if he would just give her a chance!! But he's not listening to a word she says T-T

Dex-chan lover
For what it's worth it's "just deserts". I had been making the "desserts" mistake for a decade.

Dex-chan lover
So who screwed up with the Accounts?
The current head?
The Previous head?
or one of the servants?

Sigh i didnt like that mistress girl she smiled bitterly to our main girl😝😒

Dex-chan lover
yeah that osananami looks evil as fuck, and with the missing money im not trusting her or the servants of the house, and apologize for what?? she's literally going out of the way so he can chill with the other chick

Um what??? I'm confused... what does she need to apologize for??? She did nothing wrong? Ughhh, stupid duke, I hope you end up forever alone

Ahhh, I wanna see Claude show up. Or better yet, I should read the novel... anyone know where can I read it? Is it completed?

She’ll probably fix the account book and still get blamed for it somehow. I also wouldn’t be surprised if the mistress was the one doing the accounts before “to help”. U G H

Bssed on the novel spoilers

She and hubert divorced after 7years of marriage and she got together with her childhood friend. Don't ask me why it took 7 years, I haven't read the raws. But dem that's long 😂

Users who are viewing this thread