Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Aggregator gang
Ah, I can't wait for the day he falls in love with our lady, and gets rejected lol. That'll be a national holiday.

I get he cares for his childhood friend but this is no way to treat a person. And as for the said friend, I don't really know her thoughts and motives so, meh. She's kinda annoying though.

Dex-chan lover
that SOB is too melodramatic, more than a telenovela characters that always jumped to conclusion inside their head

Hubert and Stella are perfect for each other, both are dumb as shit. To fixated with pampering his childhood friend that he can't see some stealing money right under his nose. And his childhood friend is is just scum. Blaming Opal like that. If she really couldn't stand someone else marrying Hubert, she should have just said so from the start.

Can't Opal just stay in her there where people don't treat her like shit.

Contributor
@icarushector

As for how long our girl is going to be stuck there, what's this about when she grows up? I assumed, quite possibly incorrectly that she needed to be of age to be married. What is the deal with that?

She want to get her grandfather/grandmother heritage (must be 20 y old) before she divorce, probably.

But it will not be easy for her to get the heritage, because of her father who obviously want to use her as a tool.

wtf is going on, that angel is controlling everything isn't she? I can't see how she can end up happy as long as the other woman is alive. Gosh wtf, this guy's useless

Dex-chan lover
wheelchair girl looks sketchy as fuck and also looks like she has the otome mc curse thingy when they believe they are the rightful victim without looking at the whole picture

divorce his broke ass and leave him and his rude servants to die of starvation

he married her for money and then had the gall to act like he's better than her lmaoooo what a scrub

Aggregator gang
Ahhhh I want this misunderstanding to be resolved!!
Her husband is acting ridiculous, though with Stella being the way she is, it's not like I can't understand why....

Show em ur awesomeness.
Then leave them dry.
Make the guy regret his life decision for making my girl feeling crappy.
She deserves better!

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall ah, was that mentioned in the previous two chapters? Because if so I may need to reread them for any other critical info.

If I MTL the novel, will anyone be interested in reading it? Warning that I might fudge accuracy for readability if I do so 😅

Users who are viewing this thread