Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

What the heck.. this duke is such an unreasonable bstard and the btch is really annoying

I hope lady opal can stay strong

images

Dex-chan lover
The dude literally married MC for money, yet everyone bitches like SHE PERSONALLY blackmailed him into marriage and crippled his love interest.

Please tell me it's not one of those shitty stories where MC is abused, but somehow ends up actually hooking up with the abuser because "muh badboy fantasies".

Jesus .. how can she take so much .. i would of giving him a piece of my mind 😡😡... i can see he fell for her when younger but now he is such a d... honestly im mad he even blush thinking of the past with opal... he deserves to be left broke , dont help his broke ass opal just walk away 😑

she's so righteous and wonderful but I'm glad she doesnt have much expectation with the stupid husband.
it will be soooo good watching him wanting her when she leaves heheheheehhee

Dex-chan lover
I am so happy she has loving support waiting for her at home because her husband's house SUCKS. Divorce him is right.

Is this novel or something a lot of page don't connect each other ??!! The page jump everywhere or its missing pages.

Users who are viewing this thread