Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

This story held a lot of promise at the start. The MC is pretty smart and she doesn't give up. It's a shame the duke is such an idiot. He can blame his dead parents all he wants, but ditching your territory for over a decade? Yet you have the gall to call yourself a duke? Pathetic. There's nothing to like about him. His only saving grace is that the mangaka really knows how to draw handsome men and he's the male lead so he gets special treatment. I hope he gets put in his place soon. Right now, he's nothing more than a whiny baby with an inferiority complex to his rich wife. AGH!!! It just gets on my nerves like crazy. Don't even get me started on that white lotus bitch of his.

I hope for an update to this soon. The story is really promising seeing how head strong and smart our MC is. As for the ML, if they want a “happy ending” the two of them are together, then let’s see how the author proceeds with making him realize how MC really is. Else, I’m full heartedly rooting for MC to be able to divorce him and be with her best friend or something. I just want her to be happy and cared for as much as they deserve

Fed-Kun's army
the lender is right she is wasted on the duke

i also suspect that cow who loves the duke stella or whatever hired a guy to attack opal because the duke showed interest in her when they were younger.

Contributor
I didn't get it the first time i read this chapter, but now i see.

The Fat guy name is LEBEAU. Kind of ironic, because it means "the pretty xxx" in French :d

Dex-chan lover
Fuck that shit cunt, there is nothing redeeming about him save for his appearance.

Fed-Kun's army
Like many here I'm quite surprise by the fact that I does actually like the money lender, which is clearly not a common thing.

Fed-Kun's army
Money lender guy is actually pretty solid. And he’s right about her being wasted on that shitty duke

Dex-chan lover
really goes to show you can't really judge someone based on their look. The money lender is by no mean a do-gooder, but that's a given in the world of profit. He's actually the first stranger to judge her via her actual prowess .

Lebeau is smarmy, but he's got a keen eye for business, and really hit the nail on the head there.

Lady Opal Holloway is far too good for Duke Hubert Macleod.

Users who are viewing this thread