Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

I'm not one to cry, but this face slap was so beautiful I am shedding a few tears😤😢😍

Dex-chan lover
Well Im proud of her finally standing up for herself... she doesn’t have any guards here, nor any arbiters of law. While she might be legally correct, there’s nothing to stop ex-duke from going batshit crazy and trying to assault or even murder her at this point. No one is on her side here.

Group Leader
Ffffff... it's soooo sweet 😍 thank god I endured til this chapter...

Start of encounter: surely you wouldn't be so cruel as to fire her in front of all these people!
End of encounter: oh... You're firing *me* in front of all these people

I was so worried up to this chapter on her actually helping the dude but I am so glad that I stayed to this chapter lol

So satisfying

Yasss for the past chapters i've seen opal been hurt with that bastard so called husband smh
I pity her so bad but shes strong and reliable woman even if she has lost hope once she srill wanted to get back up and smack that btch duke ass
My heart kept throbbing but the last panel felt so good lmaooo

I regret reading this too soon, so hard to wait for the next chapter.
Sorry but the soft spot in my fragile heart is loving the duke’s slight embarrassed face >w<
Too bad all his attributes went to his looks and none for the brains xD
But man, I love this chapter.

AHHHHHHH FINALLY LITERALLY THE BEST CHAPTERS!! Love how she was able to teach the maid a lesson without being rude. Being told off respectfully hurts a lot more than being insulted hehehehe
Anyways someone had to teach them a lesson and she finally stood up to them. Phew I feel so pumped up no matter how many time I reread it hehehe
Can't wait for the next chapter

Thank you for translating btw! I really appreciate it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread