Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

shitty husband: oh no opal don't expose me for being incompetent to my employees so they know their livelihoods are actually already at stake from me, and not you

Gosh, that was sooooo freakin' good to read! Even read it twice to keep the thrill going ahahaha.

Yes! That was so satisfying to read!!!! What a stupid asshole :):) I enjoyed this chapter very VERY MUCH 😌😌😌😌

omg I need more of this. Is this the latest or does anyone know anyone that's even further than this?

@gyallyly when I checked the raws it seemed like this was the latest. It is uploaded in half chapters so I think the translators wait for both halves to come out before doing it.

FINALLY. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT FOR SO LONG. It was worth the excruciating 9 chapters. Damn, love the last page. “You’re the one living” hahahha bye loser. Take that loser chick with you too

BWAHAHAHAYAHAGDBAJAJDJ "I will divorce you right now, leave!" Bish you're the one who's leaving🤡🤡🤣🤣😭😭 THIS CHAPTER LITERALLY WENT 📈📈 OMG OPAL WAS SO COOL SHE FINALLY DID IT MUAHAHAHAHA SUCKS TO BE THEM I GUESS THEY ALL DESERVE IT BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA🤡🤡🤣🤡🤣👍

thank you so much for this update whew God knows we all needed it <3

YES!!! Finally she is done taking crap from trash.
I can hardly wait for the next chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread