Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
I knew the footman seemed like he'd had a change of heart. I'm so happy she's turned things around.

Here Milady, I have prepare a large trash bin for you. Please allow me take these trashes out.

SHE IS TOO SOFT.EVERY CHAPTER SHE IS MAKING ME EVEN MORE UPSET. THEY GONNA KILL HER AND WIN.

this part is supposed to be refreshing but it just feel stifling like she's not doing enough sigh

I was waiting for them to get out of the house :):)
Anyway, good for you that there is the couch boy who knows you better than those stupid heads

Instead of being relieving, it’s making me more frustrated. Divorce and manage the dukedom yourself ffs. Kick them to the attic at least

YEAHHHHHH YOU GO GIRL. TELL THEM WHO'S MORE WORTHY OF MANAGING THE DUKEDOM. I know that's not the point but I just wanted to shout that out.

Also, can't help but feel the jab towards the 'duke' to me as well. University?? All the theory you learnt is useless if you don't actually practice it. Appreciate the wake up-call.

Dex-chan lover
...Does She have a bodyguard? You know, accidents happen when people don't like you for some reason.

Contributor
@Jb9090
@kwendy

You know Opal has lot of ppl/servants who adore her + powerful and rich family, right ?

If she died right now, All the ppl in the house would be executed, no questions asked.

I know the Duke is extremely stupid, but he's not a murderer.
That aside, if she gain too much power, she will need protection yes, but because of others threat, like Opal Father.

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall First of all, Opal has no legitimate power over dukedom without MC. Duke is still duke no matter the curcumstances. Execute duke? Please! Call the emperor for that. And also - since when were any tenants of duke's residence portrayed with any semblance of intelligence? While duke is self-righteous and won't openly threaten his wife, unless he wouold consider it pure justice. Wich is a thought someone can easily plant into his empty head.
And lastly, you don't need any higher power to be a threat to MC: you just need to be angry at her and capable of causing "accidents". Wich is a full house of varying degree of dumb servants who misteat their feudal master.

Group Leader
Opal's been playing 4D chess while her husband is playing tic-tac-toe in the corner by himself... and still managed to lose! XD

Users who are viewing this thread