Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Double-page supporter
it's about time to switch the position of male lead to the guy who stays

anyone know if she's gonna end up with this shitty duke or find another guy or is there no real romance in this story?

@scudder
I haven't read it myself but I did see spoilers that she dumps his ass and I think ends up with her childhood friend? It's a long journey until the divorce tho

I don’t understand why beth and hubert thinks opal’s uncle is not a legal officer but a swindler. Also stella just keeps getting on my nerves, she doesn’t see anything and is really selfish, so what if you happy!

Dex-chan lover
I admire Opal.
And upon rereading this, I realize she was calling him out on his bullocks multiple times and even directly mocked him without seeming to do so by directly questioning him on his supposed area of expertise, directly exposing his fraudulent behavior.

Aggregator gang
@wkread
In the novel, they montage the next several years so their divorce occurs within a few chapters. There is an event that happens during that time that shouldn't take longer than possibly 1-2 chapters
(It's when stupid husband goes and makes a stupid investment behind Opal's back and she needs to fix it...it made me rage, but the story was necessary since her childhood friend is related to the event).

@mitsuki48 oh thank god lmao...
I was prepared for it to be as long as remarried empress with the divorce but a montage is much better (rip opal's time spent towards managing this territory for an ungrateful naive prick tho :\).
also unsurprised he ends up being even MORE incompetent, damn bro what did you even learn at university

So many chapters of frustration JUST for this satisfying one. I was close to dropping it but her LAUGH when his ass mentioned that she loves him... I love her sm whew

Dex-chan lover
That the dude had even remotely the thought that she had would even have 1% affection for him is just too damn hilarious

lol, he though she liked him. That was a good joke.
Stella and her mom are selfish pricks. While the duke is idiot, how he still has a dukedom is beyond me.

FINALLY! Seriously she's still being too kind even to the servants, just fire everyone (except the carriage boy) without pay and recommendations, kick the free loaders out and the useless Duke (oh wait, he may not be a "Duke" anymore) and make them learn to actually work for money.

Now what's left is to hook up with Claude (because no way in hell the stupid guy will get her heart).

Aggregator gang
"You'll never have my heart!" BITCH PLEASE SHE HAS SOMETHING CALLED STANDARDS

Coach boy best boy may he live long and prosper ♡

Obtaining your heart?! Just how did her actions of "Legally taking away the dukedom from you" spell out as "Please notice me, senpai" for you, Duke?

Users who are viewing this thread