Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

AWWWWWW. LOOK AT CAVE. THIS PRECIOUS BABIE TT^TT THE ONE WHO ONLY BELIEVED IN OPAL HUHU TT^TT

@caramimaichiatto

Right? My thoughts exactly!! That would be so great. I love how strong she is.

On a separate note, I haven't read the WN so I don't know how this is gonna go, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if little miss "angel" and her idiot mother were behind the assault on Opal and the subsequent rumors. My theory would be that she perhaps saw or maybe heard from Hubert about their dance, his possible infatuation or attraction to Opal, then she gets scared confides in mama who hires someone to do the attack, then spreads a rumor, which always spread like wildfire. And then proceeds to continue feigning her illness so that she can keep his attention on her. Just my theory, I can't help feel that those events might be related (jokes on her though if that's the case, ruining opals rep resulted in her marrying the Duke and Opals subsequent revenge)

Im rereading this again and i have to say this is one of the most satisfying manga chapter i have ever read. I looooove that moment when she laughed at her husband who thought she wanted to be with him lmaoooo

Dex-chan lover
dem.. i study too but at least whenever I'm asked to sign anything, I'll read that shit first.. unless it's something dat the internet ask me to approve off.. I'm ready to sell my soul for it

Fed-Kun's army
dude....stop talking...pretty sure this sorry excuse of the duke lost any right of throwing counter arguement or opinion the moment his own thought is like a 15 year old .-.

Double-page supporter
late to this party, but I am.. amazed? .. that Opal's grand plan, the one that needed the uncle's approval and whatnot, is the equivalent of a kid who's flunking math trying to sneak in a report card and hoping the parents don't notice before signing it. Really?

Users who are viewing this thread