Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1

I'm only staying to read because of what happened in the novel. Ty to the scanlation team tho!

Can anyone give me some spoiler for what gonna happen after this? Or how the novel progress so far? I'm kinda interested

Dex-chan lover
A stupid kid lost his parents so he shut himself in his play room and refuses to come out even after growing up.
A summary of what I have witnessed in just this chapter.

She deserve better!

Can’t wait to see the day they get divorce and he can’t win her heart, until the day he will remarried with other woman who force him to drive out the disable woman from his territory and he can’t do it then his new girl left him.

Finally he deserve no one.

How old was this duke supposed to be again? 16? 17?

Oh right. 26. Yeah. There are childish 26 years old people... but not like that. o-O'

Dex-chan lover
Calling this duke a bitch is an unforgivable insult. To the bitch, that is. He is worse than any insult I could throw at him. If he doesn't suffer, then there will be no closure.

Fed-Kun's army
I really really really wish they don't end up together. Can't wait for the divorce- they better divorce.

@cairy_beltane she's really caring. I get it, a Duke has a huge territory, she has the opportunity to fix it and take care of all the subjects. If I'm remembering right, she can't divorce him until she reaches a certain age, so it's either loaf around for a couple of years, or try to do something for the people the Duke neglects.

@daallday yeah I understand that she is caring but simply doing stuff to better the lived of the duke's people still seemed to me something useless because 1) probably the duke would get all the merit and 2) if she goes away after some years the people she helped would find themselves in an even worse situation since the duke isn't actually capable of doing anything. And watching her work her ass off and having the Duke benefit isn't the kind of story I wanted to read Fortunately
it seems she will actually acquire the duke's territory through some underhanded actions, which would decidely change my opinion of this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread