Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1

Dex-chan lover
homeboi could at least read over the documents to see what the fuss is about, but he just went full tantrum.

Dex-chan lover
@Eunieberry Sorry, it is just what I've read from other comments, i'm not much of a novel reader myself outside of those made by North Night.

@TheTanjar7
Well, I'd like to say the bg servants of A Rose Dedicated to You could be their competition. I mean, I'm not sure if its better that they had the decency to not tell it straight to her face (but a few would be unable to contain their hidden hostility towards her), but on her first few days of doing her job as a duchess and she WAS apparently doing perfectly fine (and was not expecting any love from the ML), some servants would secretly badmouth her for ruining THEIR ship (MLxCousin) and are just pissed at her for involving in their lives not knowing
cousin is in love with the head butler
. Sure, one can be annoyed with both leads choices especially FL even when
the misunderstanding is solved, she feels so incredibly guilty for ruining his rep that she still wants to leave him contrary to both their confirmed feelings and thankfully accdg. to spoilers it will end happily for mostly everyone save for the gay best friend painter
who is revealed to be hidden royalty and was willing to be straight only for MC
but at least MC there has a near justifiable reason (physical and mental abuse from father,
misunderstanding her sister who was also abused if I remember the spoilers right
, ML chose so many wrong words and took him LONG enough to tell her his first I love you... apparently. I still can't get over the fact that one of the main reasons she's not letting him explain or at least not trust both him and the cousin, despite their actions towards her is the fact one of the reasons is he never even confirmed his feelings towards her thus lowering what little self esteem she has of herself already)

SON OF A---
THESE PIECE OF SHIT IS REALLY TEMPTING TO BE KILLED
#justmebeingover

Might make for a decent read later on. As of now, probably more chapters of an incompetent brat and his lackeys displaying every possible negative trait you could think of.

bitj what the fuck i dont even comment here usually but this is some next level stupidity

Lmao dude it's YOUR TERRITORY he's mismanaging the fuck. Least you can do is LOOK AT THE FINANCES THAT THEY HAVE HELPFULLY ORGANIZE AND SORT FOR YOU. Ffs your tenants and servants are suffering from your mismanagement, idiot prick.

This is why the French Revolution happened

Contributor
Can't wait the divorce, or whatever happening, only to see our girl free from this trash house.

@cairy_beltane

I have no idea why she would bother trying to better the territory of the duke? Just let him fall into ruin!

She mostly try to make the territory better for the ppl living here.
No one deserve to have a trash leader like this duke.

Aggregator gang
the girl deserve better than this idiot.
a new character OP prince from different kingdom pls 😞

Group Leader
i hope that childhood friend comes back n she just goes with him in the end!
this guy is an ass to the next level!!

The husband too stupid.. I pity her.. Maybe divorce him and leave him miserable much better.. 😡

God damn how stupid is the Duke? What a cry baby, even his fucking childhood friend is too childish to realize stuff happening in front of them.
Girl, dump his ass and marry your own childhood friend

i think i'll like psychologically come when the bitch duke realizes what a stupid fuck he was all his dumb life

Users who are viewing this thread