Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1

It gets better soon.

like within the next 2 days she has him sign over all the territory he has to her name, because he didn't actually read a document he signed delivered by omar
further spoilers
several years he eventually gets his shit together and buys it back from her, then asks her to marry him for real, to which she flat out effectively says "no, give me my divorce" which he does.

I was thinking of translating the novel but only the parts where this so called duke gets reality b!tch slapping him in the ass. And skipping all the annoying parts such as this howling dog—I mean duke’s scenes and rude servants. 🌚

@Chet31 really???? Around what chapter? Omg if that’s the case I might get interested in tl the wn. I’m an amateur though...

Btw can I ask for some other spoilers?

I honestly prefer the comics where they quickly get rid of the annoying neglectful/abusive husband. Even if it's not realistic it is just way too infuriating to watch this dumb bastard and others like him spew their BS lol. I'll be looking forward to this story regardless, thank you for the update!

Thank you for the spoilers @Quilin !! Bless!! I just couldn't wait.🤣 Finally, I have hope for this.😇

This trash seems like he'll continue to be the trash with his trashy servants.

Dex-chan lover
...Well, I mean, what did you expect?

Everyone here runs on impulse and emotion, basically, so of course he'd trust the guy that's been serving (and stealing from) him for years over the woman he keeps finding things to blame her for.

That said, there should be some natural consequences for this, and I'm surprised anyone is still considering him the male lead at this point.
For me, the best result is for her to pave her own way to happiness, for him to come around and want to connect with her, and for her to say no with a smile.

TBH I don't understand the appeal of this manga at all. I heard end game
is her marrying the best friend and divorcing him
but I fear 99% of the manga will be her trying to better the territory of the Duke for no discernible reason and then getting shat on by the servants and the husband.

I have no idea why she would bother trying to better the territory of the duke? Just let him fall into ruin!

Fed-Kun's army
Please tell me she'll get the territory in the end. Not unless he apologizes to his people, gets his shit together, and be more rational and responsible, get his title away from him please.

Users who are viewing this thread