Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1

@icekatze @mako992 @Simikey
Is that before or after the idiot loses complete face for his utter & complete stupidity in all the lands, her getting the opposite, as she's made crown princess or something? 😂😂😂 I await the childhood friend's background twist! 😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
@mako992
She eventually divorces the Duke and gets together with her childhood friend... after seizing personal control of the duchy's finances and property from the Duke and making him work for her. The Duke eventually comes to like her, but she's like "nope, I'm out!"

Wow he's a idiot. And how did he manage to take over his father's Duke name? Also I am glad that he is not the ML. Another thing, that maid is either losing A LOT of brain cells or just really judgmental because the fl is of higher rank and has the authority to fire her and get a more responsible maid.

What the fuck is this 😠😠 someone please just burn this whole house on Fire..

I have the urge to punch him... no, the whole estate actually
I'm so glad that our mc is mature and strong, I hope we'll see the interaction between her and mr childhood friend soon ;;;;

Double-page supporter
Wow they didn't even try to see her beyond the rumors, and this dude really should've never been the Duke
Thanks for the chapter!

Cya

Trash of all trash.. just keep believing what your thought right without checking the truth behind it.. stoopid chara

Double-page supporter
I'm gonna keep reading this for our MC but when is she gonna divorce this idiot!!! Can't wait for Claude to show up and teach that idiot Duke some manners

I'm not a violent person but I want to punch this guy to get through to him that he is stupid and ignorant. He grew up in a environment like that along with the servants. Too much pride and too much package full of drama. I would have been like "peace out I tried but I don't want to deal with a piece of shit like you. BYE"

Aggregator gang
Fùck it, this guy is hopeless, someone please cut his balls off, he should better not left any of his stupid seeds.

I really want him dead, I would love for the dutchess to inherit everything and leave that scum with nothing.

What a pooface of a man!!! Your wifey is trying to help you out! GRRRRR!!!!
Thanks for the update too!!! ^_^

I NEED SPOILERS!
Please tell me the duchess does NOT end up with that man.
That bit by bit, he would start falling in love with her, and bit by bit, she would get even more turned off from him. That's the best revenge!

EVEN IF THE DUKE STARTS FALLING IN LOVE W/ HER, I DON'T THINK I WILL EVER APPROVE HIM😡

Our heroine is just too good for that trash😭

Users who are viewing this thread