Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1

Umm... You've already been controlled and tricked by Omor for many years, of course the lady who has more brains than both of these guys combined can control him if she wanted, especially Omor now that she owns his ass

Dex-chan lover
She is going to get even with him, using his stupidity... HINT: Since they say she is evil, she will be evil 😈

I don't know why I bother with this anymore. I'm sure it's a good story but I don't think I can wait much longer for things to stop being frustrating and stupid.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
@Reinas
I'm not sure how it will play out as far as chapters, but after a few years in story, she'll get her divorce. And thanks to her hard work during that time, it'll be in her favor. 😋

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, I think I've read too many of these this week, I'm starting to think the childhood friends are both to blame, Claude may be the guy that attacked her at the party, when he saw her douc` *ahem* Duke Macleod, and that Stella probably killed Hubert's (and her own) parents....

Fed-Kun's army
Wow
No one even gives her a chance I mean I get that the rumors and bad rep she has (through no fault of her own) makes her sound terrible but what kind of f*ing servants treat their bosses new wife like this. It’s like these ppl aren’t even grown up enough to fake politeness jeezums

I was gon pick it up cause MC n her people are nice n smart, then this stupid ML exists without any single braincell.
Thank you for the translation.

Wanting to see how this ends is what keeps me going. Wow they're all so judgemental. *reminds self never to be like this irl lol*

This idiotic guy is beyond help. Thank goodness he is apparently not the ML.

the ML probably her childhood friend

Really?!?! You rather trust a scum than belive your capable and kindhearted wife? To begin with, she is the source of all your money!!!
That damned mansion is filled with brainless idiots!!! Except Stella, that one is simply a bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread