Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1

Dex-chan lover
'You think i can be controled by you ?!' bitch, you said yourself she basicaly bough you as a boytoy because your ass was broke and you're a powerless little shit, don't open your fucking mouth as if you matter.

Dude is so proud to be basicaly saying 'I will keep being retarded !'

Dex-chan lover
If there is not a light in 3-4 chapters after this, this can't be a nice read. This story at least need to give the reader some hint to make a sollution. Not a hopeless one. Hope that childhood friend appear soon. Off course it won't do if done suddenly

Omg.. my gosh.. ughhhhhhhhh. Everyone in that mansion are all effing biatchhhhh

Dex-chan lover
Yay! Thanks for another chapter. This is one of my most top tier favorite shoujo manga because Opal is just so awesome.

@mythlena
She does. It takes a few years, but she gets there before the end.

Dex-chan lover
Is it actually possible to be as retarded as this guy?

God I hope he doesn't have some kind of redemption arc and/or he is the actual main love interest. Please let this guy get disgraced to the point he and his cripple mistress are forced to go be commoners somewhere.

Fed-Kun's army
I have a feeling she'll show off the loan proof, wonder what he'll say when he realises that she owns Omor.

This duke is pathetic .. divorce his ass and take the money he owes u back if he likes the filth then leave him to lay on it alone🤬🤬

Wow he’s a arse and a child.
I do hope this doesn’t turn to him realizing his mistake and them ending up together.
He’s incompetent and doesn’t deserve anything. It’s sad that he “runs” a territory.

Dex-chan lover
What a fucking dumbass. Boy needs a good hard slap upside the head. Maybe that'll knock the sense in him.

Someone pls give me spoiler when this gonna end lol
I really want the MC to jst divorce already 😅

@empressnyannyanau I don't know why he doesn't she clearly said he can divorce her and money given to him does not be returned nor does he have to pay any kind of compensation. Plus he clearly doesn't like her and likes the other girl. But for some reason he won't divorce her.

Users who are viewing this thread