Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1

Dex-chan lover
>reading chapter 6
"yeah this isnt gonna go well isnt it"
>looks at the amount of comments on this chapter
>220
"called it"

I slapped my face after reading this... Edit: literally anyone these days behaves like that idiot duke. Scientists say one thing, a public figure or fake scientist or trump say otherwise and they choose to trust that instead of the scientist with a mountain of evidence...

Oh my God. Yeah divorce him let his house fall to ashes. This person is an ignorant fool that I really hope falls to misfortune because that is the wake up call to reality he needs

I will now proceed to use Karma's torture techniques on this man.
1. squeeze a whole bottle of mustard and wasabi into his nostrils
2. make him eat ghost peppers + vinegar
3. pour lemon juice in his eyes

GOSH HE MAKES ME MAD

God. I feel like every new shoujo pseudo european setting I pick is decreasing in quality. I've scoured the whole website, read all the "reincarnate as the villainess", and now all that's left is the dregs... where the main antagonist is so fucking childish he won't even read evidence presented to him before throwing a tantrum.
What kind of crappy worldbuilding is this, where a Duke can behave in such a way? What does that guy do all day, to be such an emotional wreck? Surely he got some lessons drilled into him as a child, and then to successfully succeed in his title? Please author san, make an effort.

Users who are viewing this thread