Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2

Man even for the split chapters these are short. Oh well. Also fuck the duke. Opal is so precious :c

Hope her dumb husband appreciate her efforts even a little 😒
Thanks for the update

Can I please take Opal from that idiot of a guy. She's kind, considerate, caring, can take care of finances and can manage a fief. I'll gladly take her away as a wife T^T she deserves better

Dex-chan lover
@domo404 I usually don't read spoilers but I am grateful you posted that. I am rubbing my hands together in anticipation.

Dex-chan lover
Heh. She doesn't consider being snubbed as the duchess to be worth mentioning, huh? That's...a problem in itself.

Dex-chan lover
It's hard to see heroines like this be consider kind because they let someone else take advantage of them or treat them wrong. Why not tell it like it is, your husband's an idiot, believing in rumors instead of any logic and his 'sister' or whatever acts like she's one in charge not to mention the entire household is against her because them. I hope the house burns down

Fed-Kun's army
I got an idea: We kill the duke as that will take care of the biggest problem, then everything else will fall in place sooner or later ;p

@elinertia42 np

@Anime2001 yes, it happens but bit a slow process due to how slow the current pace of the manga is. Dont worry the retribution is soon tho.

@Cynic yup and its soon and one hell of a slope for the guy.

Okiiee, finally something positive happening amidst her focced up life 😂😂

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!

@JWChibi True. After a while, you stop feeling sorry for them because they willingly get themselves into these situaitions at that point. But I'll tell you guys what, based off novel update spoilers, she eventually does get back at him a in a sense.

Double-page supporter
@Avatar
Can anyone give me manga reccomandations with a strong female lead
this: https://mangadex.org/title/38088/may-i-please-ask-you-just-one-last-thing
Literally.

Basically, she didn't tell him that the duke is treating her like shit

I have read the novel so if she is hinting what I think she's hinting. I can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread