e4016595-cd6a-4e58-b19e-4752764172a7
Angry_Panda Forum Oji-san Contributor Joined Apr 26, 2020 Messages 11,523 Aug 16, 2026 #2 Yaku is to good for this world. Hame, however, is about right. Thanks for the chapter!
tomatomandarine Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 8, 2018 Messages 475 Aug 16, 2026 #3 Hey, at least she cooked it first! It's basically ethnic cuisine at that point!
Serenata Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 30, 2018 Messages 8,639 Aug 16, 2026 #4 Bethesda and Ubisoft making games be like: hahahaha... aaahh. I need Yaku to tell me I'm funny
Angry_Panda Forum Oji-san Contributor Joined Apr 26, 2020 Messages 11,523 Aug 16, 2026 #5 Serenata said: Bethesda and Ubisoft making games be like: hahahaha... aaahh. I need Yaku to tell me I'm funny Click to expand...
Serenata said: Bethesda and Ubisoft making games be like: hahahaha... aaahh. I need Yaku to tell me I'm funny Click to expand...
K kawabatayuri Member Joined Aug 12, 2026 Messages 8 Aug 16, 2026 #9 Kansai doing the Austrian Painter salute lol
S Scytale Dex-chan lover Joined Jul 29, 2019 Messages 586 Aug 16, 2026 #10 Hame's very productive career as a cringe streamer.
Username1122cat Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 22, 2024 Messages 366 Aug 16, 2026 #11 Thanks for the chapter! Guess no one is a fan of parasyte?
mrboxeater Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 24, 2023 Messages 1,859 Aug 17, 2026 #12 fuckin Parasyte reference amazing! also wtf Choi Hong man? PRIDE NVR DIE