Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 151 - Unspeakable Feelings

Dex-chan lover
Mom is becoming more and more like Ooya-san 🤭

Screenshot-2023-04-27-12-28-03-669-com-chrome-dev.png
Thanks for the Akutsu-san reference.

Dex-chan lover
I still don't like people trying to force Hanako to fight, especially after she has said consistently she doesn't want to.

I just had a horrible thought. She starts fighting again, enjoys it, and in order to night be a bother to her Saotome doesn't confess. Or the other way around, with her being a fighter she doesn't want to worry Saotome so she doesn't confess.

Or they do get together but their relationship is like her parents and she spends years away from him.

Dex-chan lover
Sigh. About time. Although I hope this ends soon. This is dragging on for far too long

Dex-chan lover
Ayo, are we gonna see Saotome and Hanako go the Kenichi and Miu route??? Man is about to go through hellish training to be able to protect a blonde girl who's basically already a superhuman.

Dex-chan lover
Saotome: She kissed me, but I don't think she likes me, right?
Saotome: We had sex, but it's not like she likes me in that way
Saotome: We got married, but like, not in a romantic way
Saotome: We have multiple children, is there a chance that she likes me? Nah, impossible
the-incredibles-syndrome.gif

But seriously, we're always blaming the dense guy, but it's the girl's fault too.
I mean we say this, but at least we are not locked in the hell thats a certain other manga about a boy who likes a (rental) girl(friend).

Aggregator gang
Does anyone know if they have any official website where I can read the individual raw chapters when they come out? Almost all the links I find are for purchasing the volumes, but nothing to read chapters individually

Contributor
Kanojo Okarishimasu: 50 to 100 chapters? Those are rookie numbers.

Dex-chan lover
Saotome: She kissed me, but I don't think she likes me, right?
Saotome: We had sex, but it's not like she likes me in that way
Saotome: We got married, but like, not in a romantic way
Saotome: We have multiple children, is there a chance that she likes me? Nah, impossible
the-incredibles-syndrome.gif

But seriously, we're always blaming the dense guy, but it's the girl's fault too.
Kamogawa downright confessed and it hasnt even been aknowledged

Users who are viewing this thread