Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 211 - An Invitation from Senpai

Dex-chan lover
Why does he know about reverse bunny suits?

Not that I'm complaining 👀

Dex-chan lover
Damn, maybe I'm wrong, and there actually will be some progress. StuCo pres going hard.

Also... what's wrong with Mai's brain? "I have to trust Saotome will reject her confession." Why? Why would you even expect him to reject? Why are you trusting him to reject her, as if it's "the right thing to do" or whatever? Idk if this is just a translation issue, but Mai's thoughts make no sense to me.

(Or maybe she's just an airhead who thinks Saotome is destined to come to her and she just has to wait, idk)
THIS!!! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M THINKING!

What the hell is that girl thought process??!! It's like she thinks Saotome is already crushing for her and all she has to do is wait??? That is so retarded

Dex-chan lover
Well, of course I want Kuzuhana to win, because she's That Girl.

But I cannot ever criticize the type of girl who puts in the work to get what they want. I'm rooting for her too.

An inch of action is better than a mile of intentions.

Dex-chan lover
i definitely wonder if these authors ever have an existential crisis when they realize just how much weight there is to naming their goofy harem manga after only ONE of the girls. i think i'd still prefer a status quo ending, tbh, but the stuco prez is pretty great and i think it's a shame she's such a recent addition.

Dex-chan lover
i definitely wonder if these authors ever have an existential crisis when they realize just how much weight there is to naming their goofy harem manga after only ONE of the girls. i think i'd still prefer a status quo ending, tbh, but the stuco prez is pretty great and i think it's a shame she's such a recent addition.
Romance manga like Ichigo 100% are a cosmic rarity that only appear once the stars align.

https://mangadex.org/title/2e0d396c-2d59-468f-832d-acdcbe352b00

If you don't know what Ichigo 100% is, here is my spoiler summary:

In that story, the title of Ichigo 100% is referencing the FMC's panties being strawberry themed, yet even though the FMC is the title girl, the MC actually ends up getting together with the 2nd FMC instead.

Dex-chan lover
Romance manga like Ichigo 100% are a cosmic rarity that only appear once the stars align.

https://mangadex.org/title/2e0d396c-2d59-468f-832d-acdcbe352b00

If you don't know what Ichigo 100% is, here is my spoiler summary:

In that story, the title of Ichigo 100% is referencing the FMC's panties being strawberry themed, yet even though the FMC is the title girl, the MC actually ends up getting together with the 2nd FMC instead.
My God. That is my first harem manga ever.
I remembered being depressed for a whole week because Aya didn't won, even tho Junpei shares the same dream with her

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
2nd day ushigome.exe broken.
Someone call a technician, please. She needs to be fixed.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, maybe I'm wrong, and there actually will be some progress. StuCo pres going hard.

Also... what's wrong with Mai's brain? "I have to trust Saotome will reject her confession." Why? Why would you even expect him to reject? Why are you trusting him to reject her, as if it's "the right thing to do" or whatever? Idk if this is just a translation issue, but Mai's thoughts make no sense to me.

(Or maybe she's just an airhead who thinks Saotome is destined to come to her and she just has to wait, idk)
Well...I mean, considering how late StuCo Prez join the race, she needs to press harder to build rapport with Saotome. With her being more active approaching Saotome, it surely shake thing up.

Dex-chan lover
Badgering him into agreeing. Not a good sign. Though I'll take that over the standard passive wait for him to do something.

Yeah, he regards her as a potential model, not as a girlfriend. He's got less chemistry with her than most of the girls. She needs to work on that first.

Dex-chan lover
Based Ayano
also I kinda like to imagine how itachi would act if she were to fall for him. Could be really fun to see her blushing and acting all dere dere around him

Dex-chan lover
I wish this manga would eventually use the harem in its story, like how The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You uses the harem in its story, instead of eventually focusing on how one girl beat all the other girls, it would be better if the story eventually focused on how one boy ended up being dated by all the girls, but this'll more than likely end with Saotome dating one girl.

Dex-chan lover
Her excitement at him saying yes was adorable, as she was on page 4 with hearts floating around her, and teasing him about the experimental outfit... Kujaku for the win! Let's face it, when the competition say lines like "all I can do is stay silent" she's the only competitor.

Dex-chan lover
well that's the problem with manga having one of the girl name plastered on the title, altho yea it would be a sick twist if kuzuhana lose
She loses, gets isekai'd as an otome villainess, and builds her own harem. Hodaka be damned.

Dex-chan lover
Ladies and Gentlemen! Tonight from the Author's Toolbox I Give you a Legendary Tool:
avCz5v7.png

FORESHADOWING!

Dex-chan lover
Stuco Pres deserves the win, because she does something for it, plus she is actually nice. I kinda wish that instead of the "drama" we'd go back to more comedy though.

Users who are viewing this thread